- This event has passed.
Stakeholder Advisory Board
August 4, 2020 - August 5, 2020
As part of the Smart Protein project, a Stakeholder Advisory Board has been set-up, which seeks to fulfil five core objectives:
- Allow the project to utilise sector-specific expertise and knowledge not envisaged at the start of the project
- Provide advise on strategic issues associated with the development and delivery of the project
- Act as a discussion platform to consult across different aspects of the project
- Serve as a powerful dissemination channel to magnify the project’s developments and findings
- Provide potential routes for future exploitation of the outcomes and findings of the project
The Stakeholder Advisory Board consists of members with established expertise in plant protein related initiatives, in addition to representatives of groups who would have an impact on, or be impacted by, the deliverables and wider work of the project. In the absence of a face to face meeting this year, we will be hosting an online webinar for Smart Protein project stakeholders to learn more about the project. During the session, Smart Protein project coordinator Emanuele Zannini will provide a detailed introduction to the project and its aims, in addition to providing an update on delivery of the project so far. The session will also provide the opportunity for Stakeholders share their insights whilst connecting with project partners.Full joining instructions will be provided to Stakeholders in advance of the event.