All Smart Protein project publications are also featured in the the Open Science Framework (OSF) platform here: https://osf.io/bwe42/
- Identifying the Key Success Factors of Plant-Based Food Brands in Europe – Listia Rini, Joachim J. Schouteten, Ilona Faber, Kai-Brit Bechtold, Federico J. A. Perez-Cueto, Xavier Gellynck and Hans De Steur
- Consumers’ sensory-based cognitions of currently available and ideal plant-based food alternatives: a survey in Western, Central and Northern Europe – Sandra S. Waehrens, Ilona Faber, Limei Gunn, Patrizia Buldo, Michael Bom Frøst, Federico J.A Perez-Cueto
- Lentil-Based Yogurt Alternatives Fermented with Multifunctional Strains of Lactic Acid Bacteria—Techno-Functional, Microbiological, and Sensory Characteristics – Theresa Boeck, Lilit Ispiryan, Andrea Hoehnel, Aylin W. Sahin, Aidan Coffey, Emanuele Zannini, and Elke K. Arendt
- Perspective on the effect of protein extraction method on the anti-nutritional factor (ANF) content in seeds – Ashwitha Amin, Iben Lykke Petersen, Christian Malmberg, and Vibeke Orlien
- Food proteins from animals and plants: Differences in the nutritional and functional properties – Li Day, Julie A. Cakebread, Simon M. Loveday
- Enzymatic Hydrolysis of Pulse Proteins as a Tool to Improve Techno-Functional Properties – Martin Vogelsang-O’Dwyer, Aylin W. Sahin, and
- LCA as decision support tool in the food and feed sector: evidence from R&D case studies – Ott, D., Goyal, S., Reuss, R. et al.
- Life cycle cost analysis of agri-food products: A systematic review – Margo Degieter, Xavier Gellynck, Shashank Goyal, Denise Ott, Hans De Steur.
- How barriers towards plant-based food consumption differ according to dietary lifestyle: Findings from a consumer survey in 10 EU countries – Federico J.A. Perez-Cueto, Listia Rini, Ilona Faber, Morten A. Rasmussen, Kai-Brit Bechtold, Joachim J. Schouteten, Hans De Steur.
- Conference abstract: Upcycling of side-streams of the food industry with edible fungi: Fermentation of pasta residuals to an alternative protein source with garlic flavour [German language] – Andreas Hammer et al.
- Nutritional properties and health aspects of pulses and their use in plant-based yogurt alternatives – Theresa Boeck, Aylin W. Sahin, Emanuele Zannini, Elke K. Arendt
- Nutritional and Rheological Features of Lentil Protein Isolate for Yoghurt-Like Application – Theresa Boeck, Emanuele Zannini, Aylin W. Sahin, Juergen Bez and Elke K. Arendt